Security Program Highlights
Scholars encrypts data at rest and in transit for all of our users. We also logically isolate customer data. We use tools like Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to manage encryption keys using hardware security modules for maximum security in line with industry best practices.
Scholars uses a number of security tools and conducts industry standard testing. We utilize Snyk to provide continuous vulnerability scanning.
Scholars uses Google Cloud Platform to host our application. We utilize the robust security and monitoring features provided by GCP, such as Cloud Monitoring and Cloud Logging.
Scholars Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last Updated: June 28, 2022
Data security is a top priority for Scholars. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Scholars’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Scholars service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
Scholars is providing this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all of its users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in the below activities will have their user credentials immediately deactivated.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Scholars employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Scholars’s physical property or data centers
This policy applies to the Scholars Application hosted at scholars.app and to any other subdomains or services associated with the Scholars App. We do not accept reports for vulnerabilities solely affecting our marketing website (www.hirescholars.com.com) which contains no sensitive data.
Thank you for helping to keep Scholars and our users safe!
Scholars is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected].